Supreme Court of India (SCI): SCI has released the Admit Card of Junior Court Assistant 2022 recruitment. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancy Can Download the Admit Card by the official website or by the link given below. For more details candidate can read the notification. The Details of Vacancy, Apply Online Link & Other Details are as Provided Below.
|Recruitment Organisation||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Advt No.||No. F.6/2022-SC (RC)|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant (JCA)|
|Vacancies||Total- 210 Post|
|Application Begin :||18/06/2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online :||10/07/2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date :||10/07/2022|
|Exam Date:||26/27 September 2022|
|Exam City Available:||15/09/2022|
|Admit Card Available :||03 Days Before Exam|
|General / OBC / EWS:||500/-|
|SC / ST / PH :||250/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.|
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
- English Computer Typing : 35 WPM
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
2- Age Limit-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment Rules.
How to Apply
1- Check the Notification of SCI Junior Court Assistant (JCA) Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
2- Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
3- Upload the Required Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
4- Pay Fees through the given payment mode.
5- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Also search for- BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment Admit Card2020
- The Initial Basic Pay of Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix is Rs. 35400/-
- The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/-