Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has released the notification for the upcoming Rajasthan REET 2022. Eligible Candidates who are interested in this recruitment and fulfill all the qualifications can apply online from 18 Apr 2022 to 18 May 2022. For more details candidate can read the notification. The Details of Vacancy, Apply Online Link & Other Details are as Provided Below.
Rajasthan Primary / Upper Primary REET Online Form 2022
|Recruitment Organisation||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Rajasthan REET 2022|
|Application Begin :||18/04/2022|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date :||13/05/2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online :||18/05/2022|
|Exam Date :||23-24 July 2022|
|Admit Card Available :||Notified Soon|
|Single Paper :||550/-|
|Both Paper :||750/-|
|Payment Mode :||Through E Mitra Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / |
Primary Level Class I to V Eligibility–
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
Junior Level Class VI to VIII Eligibility-
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Intermediate with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
How to Apply
- Go to the official site of RBSE on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the REET 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter the registration details.
- Now fill in the application form.
- Now pay the application fees and click on submit option.
- Your application has been submitted.