Indian Airforce: Indian Airforce has released the notification for the Agniveer recruitment start intake 01/2023 under Agneepath scheme. Any candidate who is interested in Indian Air force Recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 07 November 2022 to 27 November 2022. For more details candidate can read the notification. The Details of Vacancy, Apply Online Link & Other Details are as Provided Below.
|Organization Name||Indian Air force|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023|
|Application Begin :||07/11/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Offline form :||23/11/2022|
|Last Date for Pay Exam Fee :||18-24 January 2023|
|Exam Date :||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available :||Before Exam|
|General / OBC / EWS :||250/-|
|SC / ST :||250/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
Science Subject Eligibility Details:
- 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Non Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recogized Board with 50% Marks Aggrgate and 50% Marks in English.
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
2- Physical Eligibility
- Height Minimum : 152.5 CMS
- Chest Expansion : 5 CMS
3- Age Limit (as on 01/07/2022)
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years
- Age Between : 27/06/2002 to 27/12/2005
- Age as per Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 01/2023 Rules.
How to Apply
1- Check the Notification of Indian Air force Agniveers Agnipath Vayu Star Intake 01/2023 Recruitment 2022.
2- Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
3- Upload the Required Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
4- Pay Fees through the given payment mode.
5- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Indian Airforce Benefits of Agniveer
- Candidate whose age is between 17.5 to 21 years can apply in this Agneepath scheme.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years.
- LIC (LIfe Insurance) : Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Airforce.
- Agniveer’ Skill Certificate : A skill-set certificate will be given to Aginveer by the Indian Air Force after the completion of the time period.
- Leave : Annual : 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
- Exit After 4 Year as Agniveer in Indian Airforce – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.
- Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.
- Total Rs. 5.02 Lakh earning in four Years.